RPA Development (B2) Walk-in from 23rd March and 30th March 2019 at Capgemini for Job location Bangalore.
• Location: Bangalore
• Venue details: Capgemini Business Services (India) Ltd., Brigade Metropolis, Summit – Tower ‘A’, 73/1, Garudacharpalya, Mahadevapura Post, Whitefield Main Road Bangalore – 560 048, Karnataka, India
• Time- 11-1pm
• 1-7 Years of relevant experience
• Spoc: Shreemathi
• Hands on experience on the following Tools / Software and relevant Certifications:
• (Mandatory/ Highly Recommended):
• UiPath, Automic, Automation Anywhere, Blue Prism
• (Further preference) in that order:
• Any language under the .NET umbrella, Java, Python, R, Perl, Linux Scrip, UNIX Shell Scrip, Windows PowerShell, Google DialogFlow, Log Analyzer, SAP Solution Manager (SOLMAN), Test Automation using Selenium, HPOO, Smart Analytics, Machine Learning with Tensorflow, i-KON, hands on experience on any programing language.
Job Description for Job Title: RPA Developer
• Engineering or BCA/MCA background
• Preferably Advanced Developer certified on RPA Tools like UI Path, AA, BP
• Java and/or .Net development experience
• At least 1-year development experience on RPA Tools like UI Path, AA, BP
• Basic knowledge on Robotic Process technologies is mandatory i.e. on UI Path, Blue Prism, Automation Anywhere, Work Fusion
• Should have excellent programming/software development background.
• Experience of development in Java, .Net and C# will be an asset.
• Problem solving skills.
• Strong analytical skills with the ability to analyze complex requirements and define technical/functional advanced solutions
• Should have excellent communication skills in both written & verbal English and should have worked in a global/multicultural environment
○ Experience in managing/coordinating with vendors.
○ Background in application support.
○ Experience in creating and managing technical documents
○ Experience in project management
○ Excellent individual performer and team player.
○ Experience on Robotic Process Automation (RPA) tools/technologies.